CLICK ON ITEM TO SHOP
A few days ago, I told you on Instagram that I was going to give you my shopping tips for looking your best, and here I am! As you see in the picture above, I have a few sites that are my go-to when it comes to find affordable fashion. Let’s break it down:
1. Affordable sunglasses: I know that this one may be a shocker to many, but Nordstrom has an amazing collection of affordable sunglasses. Use the filters and sort from low to high to find the cheapest styles. The aviators in the picture are so versatile and cost only $12. Even better? Nordstrom offers free shipping and free returns with every purchase. Amazing!
2. Affordable trends: let’s be honest. Who likes to overspend on items that may not be trendy months from now? I use SheIn for those items that are the last trend but that I am not sure whether they will remain current. They carry all the latest trends at super affordable prices. Let me give you my opinion on dresses; they do not have the nicest cut. I personally stick to tops and skirts on this site.
3. Handbags and shoes: I think that many people use Amazon for household items and books and not so much for fashion. If that is your case, time to change that! Amazon carries popular brands at super affordable prices – like those yellow Jessica Simpson pumps – and also lots of dupes for designer pieces – like that gorgeous bag!
4. Basics: when it comes to basic dresses, tops, and jeans, Forever 21 is my go-to place. They really get it right every time, and they have endless options that are basic but not boring. That t-shirt dress is only $10 and can be work so many ways. I love it!
5. Beauty: I love Drugstore to buy beauty products because they have all the brands that you can find at your local drugstores AND many more! They also offer free shipping for orders over $35, so I also find it very convenient (because who spends less than $35 when buying beauty products?).
Thanks for stopping by!