Cardigan: Target (old); Tank: Forever 21(old); Skinnies: Zara (old); Bag: Phillip Lim for Target (old); Booties: Colin Stuart for Victoria’s Secret (old); Necklace: Sira&Mara
This is an updated post that was published on October 2013. I decided to revisit this topic since color denim is still going strong. While I have still listed the sources for where I bought everything that I am wearing, items are no longer available. HOWEVER, keep scrolling down for similar items available now (October 2015).
HOW TO USE COLOR DENIM
- You can combine it with another bright color (like I did) and the rest of the pieces neutral
- You can wear it with patterns like polka dots and flowers
- You can use it as a casual alternative for a work outfit that does not allow to be as casual as traditional denim
- For a more formal look, combine the bright denim with a traditional blazer and traditional shoes.
- Combine it with a yellow top. Yellow goes well pretty much with any other bright color.
RECREATE THIS LOOK